to have a developing ability to see thoughts clearly, and to reside in our bodily experience. But having deep experiences during meditation is not enough. If we want to know how we’re doing in our practice, we have to look at our life. Unless we begin to connect it with the rest of our life, our practice-however strong, calm, or enjoyable-ultimately will not be satisfying. – At Home in the Muddy Water
You are here: Home » It’s important to have a daily meditation practice…
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- We use our emotions. We use them. In their essence, they are simply part of the goodness of being alive…
- Being this moment is who we are.
- What is true patience and how can we develop it?
- If you see the world very deeply, then you can hear the sound of the world.
- Bodhichitta can be understood as a quality of intention, sometimes called a “great will.”